Saturday 26 July 2014

Waiting For Summer Vacation

Hello everyone.
How are you? Today, I'm going to talk about my plan when the summer vacation coming.

I made a plan early, I wanna go U.S, I hope to have a opportuity. If I'm ganna U.S. First I will choose L.A. Because there are beautiful and famous. Actually, I hope my English intensify. I really like one person's travel and record of life. That's sounds exciting. But, I have to waiting for U.S passport, Chinese people also have to make passport and we can go everywhere. I hope this trouble will be disappear in the future.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff! how is it going on? That is good plan! but sounds like difficult and hard. Was is difficult to prepare? In my case, probably I can't do by my self! LOL That is why I proud of you! Have fun, but be careful! U.S has a lot of danger. Thank you for sharing your vacation plan!

    ReplyDelete