Tuesday 5 August 2014

My Thoughts about this class

Hello everyone.
I'm going to talk about my English class.

Actually I don't want to write about this, I will be sad. But I have to write!!!
My class absolutely is the most interesting class for ESL. I remember when I came to this class, I was so surprise, because there are 95% Japanese people. I was feel anxious, how come?? Because I could not speak Chinese anymore...

When I studied with our Japanese classmate after 1 week, I love my class, I love everyone, I felt comfortable. We studied together and did activities, we did many things in our four mouth. We did speech in our class. Thanks for my classmate, I got fun.

My teacher Michael is very nice, I always think I'm very lucky to meet Michael. He always give me many chance to improve my English, he is a Musician too.

Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jeff. How was the weekend? I'm so good.
    Michael is great teacher!! He always pleased everyone, so I feel sad. I want to be taught English by him again... However, I and you are different class from September. Maybe we don't meet in college :( I want to play together if you play basketball.
    Finally, I like this class!! Thank you for everything!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jeff I so happy we had nice time in the BBQ. I remember you help to bring some drink but it was got lost!!!! I am so sorry!!!! but it was pretty good time! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jeff!! Thank you for writing comment on my blog. I want go to BBQ. but I have sick so I don't go.I hope have next time. Thank you for sharing your experiences!!

    ReplyDelete