Monday 21 July 2014

For myself-Jeff

Hello, everyone.
Today, I'm going to talk about myself.

       My English name is Jeff, when I came to Canada first week, My aunt leaded me to church to study English, the Christian gave me a English name, I was excited and feeling of gratitude.
      Actually, I was a bad boy, when I was young I did many bad things, my parents always worry about me, but I was wrongheaded!!! I studied in private school, first day, my mother picked me up to school, I was late, I remembered my teacher was angry and crazy. My teacher said my mother was wrong, but I know!!!!  My mother she was nothing wrong, just I was slow and went school l
ate.
      After that, I still didn't study, at that time, my character is very diffidence(shy)!!! I didn't talk with my classmate and teacher, they also thought I was a unco. I was no confidence, I didn't try anything, I was afraid. I always like music, but, I just sing by my self.
     Music changed myself, I have to say thanks for my parents, they support all the time about music. When I went to my high school, I found everyone like talk with me, they gave me any chance perform and made music show with me, I got self-confident and tried to do anythings keep did.
     Canada changed my study idea, I have to say thanks for my uncle's family, they helped me to do any I thought for me the impossible things. I had study first time I was so lazy, I don't like study and read books. I think everyone have same idea with me, but!! I can't!! My parents give me good life, I don't want my family wrong me anymore, their expect me success. I have to study, I need to get better in the future!!! I'm a lucky man. My name is Jeff.

     Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment