Friday 18 July 2014

My Regret

Hello everyone,

Today, I'm going to talk about my regret, three things.

First, when I was middle school student, I was very shy, I didn't like study any course and school activities. Sometime, I just stayed in class and sitting. I thought is autism! I'm regret now.

Second, when I was high school student, I'm a bad boy, because when we had class, I always sleeping and eating, my teacher was so angry, but before I did not mind. I was argue with teacher, I think I was so stupid before!!! I'm regret now.

Then, When I came to Canada and studied English, but I spoken too much Chinese, I could not control my self, in the class, I also talked Chinese with my classmates, finally, my English teacher was angry and gave me very low grade. I'm going to control my self now.

2 comments:

  1. I really agree your third regret because I speak Japanese many times even in class. That is so bad for us. We came to here to improve English. I decided to not speak Japanese in Canada when I was in japan, but I didn’t that. We have to speak English more and quit to speak own language.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff! I agree to your last story because I almost speak Japanese when I talk with my friends. It may be good, but I think I came to Canada for studying English, so we should speak Eniglish more many times!!!! Take it easy! We have many times.:) We can do it!

    ReplyDelete