Friday 25 July 2014

Values

Hello, everyone.
Today, I'm going to talk about values.

A comfortable life
An exciting life
Developing yourself to the fullest (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual)
Economic Stability
Family unity
Freedom
Keeping harmony and balance in your life
Stable and solid relationships
Wisdom
World peace
I think the most important for me is wisdom.
         
                  Wisdom for everyone is important in our life, I want to have lots of wisdom in my mind, but I don't have many wisdom. My father is a successful man, so, I have to learn from my father. I think wisdom include smart, work hard, learn from another people. When I could't understand something, I had thinking and used one's head, but maybe someone help you a little, you will be understand too much and learn too much.  You have 1% wisdom and 99% from study hard. 

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff!! How is it going on? I agree with you! I think Wisdom is important to me too! because I can't feel comfortable if I couldn't be proud. That is why it is important to learn something! However, I need something excitement!!! my value is an exciting life. Thank you for sharing your opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff! How are you? How was the weekend?
    I think that wisdom is important too, and I don't have wisdom, too. I often learn from other people, and I am helped from other people. The influence from other people is big, so I agree with your opinion. I chose exciting life. It is important to us, is't is?

    ReplyDelete