Wednesday 6 August 2014

The Gods Must be Crazy

Hello, everyone.
            Today, I'm going to talk about the movie. We watched movie was called The Gods Must Be Crazy. When I saw this movie, I was surprise. There is a coke bottle made people crazy and angry. First time, a coke bottle fall down from the sky. The human was excited and one person talked with his family. Look!! What is that!!!  After that, they used the coke bottle did many things, broken the fruit...

              Then, many bad things happened, everyone wanted to use the bottle. They had fight!!! The human felt bottle not good and made people crazy and unfriendly. He tried to throw the bottle but he did not success, he thought the bottle always fellow him.
              He told his family, I have to leave here, I'm going to a distance and throw. The man is a primitive man, he made many friends, but It was difficult to talking, he saw the car, he tried to drive the car, he thought that very amazing.
              Finally, He went back to meet his family and success throw the coke bottle.
              When I watched this movie, I learned something not free will be good, we have to make from ourself.
             Thanks for reading.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment