Wednesday 6 August 2014

Summer Plan

Hello, everyone.
How are you? I'm going to talk about my summer plan.
       I wanna go U.S, but I didn't decide which city, because everywhere is so beautiful. I also like to going trip. Before I was going with my friends, It was fun. Now I wanna try to by myself.  Why I want to go U.S?  Of course improve my English and make friends. I wanna talking, talking... Then, I have to study when I come back Canada!!!!
      How about everyone???
      Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. Hi jeff! how is it going on? That is great plan! I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures which you took. I'm gonna go to U.S too!! I have to prepare to go!! I heared that U.S is very hot!! that is why I have to be careful from sun. You too!! Have a fun your trip!! But be careful!!

    ReplyDelete